Saturday, May 15, 2010

What's the dill, pickle?

My hot tamale train,

I always had it in mind to start writing to you in utero, but you'll see someday that great intentions don't always pan out like you want them to. Eventually, with the Holy Spirit, you'll be able to not judge me for crap I do or don't do.

You crack me up! And then make me cry--but only on the inside so far. You're flexing your independence wings and very nearly taking flight. This mock hitting thing has got to stop, though. Yes, I can tell you are crossing the line and, no, you can fake like you're burping me and get away with it. Time out, just like in the Olivia book.

Let's see...for nearly three hours straight you walked on your tippy-toes. Your Grammy and I don't see how since you inherited Grandma Lucy's teensy feet. Some other favorites for you right now are:
  1. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus--girl, you rock OUT to that one! And everytime it's like the first time you hear it! "Put your hands up they're playing my song, let the butterflies fly away!"
  2. Brother's hands/hair/mouth/tummy--you just can't get enough of him. He doesn't always appreciate the extreme love and someday you'll get what's coming to you.
  3. Ming Ming is still in your graces, although Tuck (aka Cut) is wooing you to the turtle dark side.
  4. Counting to 20, then shouting "again!"
  5. Circles are everywhere. Yes, I see them too!
  6. Chee and cackas.
  7. Waking up at 5:52. We'll get you an alarm clock, babe, because that trash needs to stop.
  8. Asking for Babba and Grandma. They will come home eventually, I promise.
  9. Duck Duck Moose is a savior to iPhone moms everywhere. Itsy Bitsy and Wheels on the Bus get picked most often.
  10. Milk or awa?
Thank your daddy for the nite nite duties tonight so I could go for a jog. I still feel guilty when I don't tuck you in at night, but I'm just a room away if you need me! Don't forget, Jesus will always get there before I do...

ciao baby

No comments:

Post a Comment